You should not give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but worse to regret. Always remember you were given this life because you are strong enough to live it. If at any point you feel like giving up, just look back on how far you are already.
There comes a time in the life of most of us when the challenges seen overwhelming, you suffered one setback after another and you seriously think about throwing in the towel.
If you give up on something probably 3 things happens:-
- You will never know if that next step could have been your opportunity.
- You will find yourself aimless because you now feel completely disconnected from what you thought was your purpose.
- You will be more prone to the doubtful thoughts that make you wonder if you have any ability to achieve anything at all.
But if you keep on going, here are things that will happen:-
- Regret is the worse feeling that a person can feel. So never put yourself in that position and do what you have to do.
- There is no better feeling in this world other than knowing that you faced an obstacle and that only through grit and determination you overcame it and became successful.
- You will prove yourself and the world that you can. Quitting is for losers. Rather show the world “Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack”
- Be an inspiration for others. Refuse to give and try your hardest; you never know who is watching. Your determination could spark the dreams of those around you.
So always remember nothing is permanent, Failure is also a normal process in Life. Don’t think it is the end but just a stream changing directions before it finally reaches the ocean.